Are you obsessed with fried food? Or are you someone that just loves cooking in general? Well, if you are then, you are on the right side of the internet today. I will be discussing the top 10 electric pans available in the market for you.
Fried food is really popular in America, and the ever-increasing statistics of fried food chain outlets and obese people are a testament to that. But fried food isn’t just popular in America, but it covers almost every possible country worldwide. But to cook and enjoy these fried dishes, you require an electric pan.
A frying pan with a deep bottom opts to fry a distinct type of food. Plus, it also takes a ton of oil to fry the food. And on the other hand, a deep fryer enables you to cook by deep-frying both small and big food amounts without having to waste a lot of fuel.
Plus, the electric deep-frying pan is always one step ahead of the regular deep-frying pans. You can cook multiple dishes, including a whole turkey, chicken fries, slow pot steak, tempura, and even baking.
You’ll Also Like:
- Cheap Sous Vide Machine – Best Sous Vide Machine Reviewed
- Best Air Fryer – Affordable Air Fryer Reviews
- Best Affordable Juicer -The Best Juicers Reviewed
What Is an Electric Pan? Why Do You Need One?
Yes, an electric pan isn’t a true kitchen essential; however, it is an important useful appliance that comes in quite handy for many cooking fanatics around the world. It operates as an additional cooktop in the absence of other burners. You can cook large quantities of food with it, enough to feed a crowd and hold dishes to serve at a constant temperature. It is also possible to use as a casserole dish, a streamer, and a deep-fryer.
You have endless options with this multifunctional kitchen equipment. As electric pans tend to heat up quickly, you will have an easy time cleaning them. It makes sense to own one for you and your kitchen today. These pans or skillets come in various shapes and designs, which will keep you busy cooking different dishes every day. So, without further ado, here are the top 10 best electric pans for you this year.
Top 10 Electric Pans – Best Indoor Electric Pans
Presto 06857 Skillet
- Its cast aluminum base is quite substantial and comes with a non-stick surface coating.
- You can easily fold down the handles to remove the electric pan from the bottom.
- The pan does a great job in stir-frying, searing, boiling, and even baking.
- There is a spout that helps pour liquids.
- You will get a spatula holder in the package.
- It cooks food evenly and is dishwasher friendly.
- The lid could use some work in terms of quality.
- Its controller knob for temperature tends to get hot easily.
The Presto 06857 Skillet is an overall favorite amongst many avid cookers. This 16-Inch skillet is well-rounded and has a versatile nature that allows you to cook just about anything. You can cook fajitas, stir-fries, soups, casseroles, pancakes, and cake with it. You can also use its presto for whipping up some cornbread and lasagna. It has a dimension of about 20 x 12.5 x 8 inches and weighs around 8.55 pounds. This electric pan features a wattage power of 1500 watts and a voltage of 120 Volts.
The electric fryer comes equipped with six temperature settings, i.e., 400, 350, 300, 250, and 200. It is quite deep compared to the traditional ones out there. The fryer also has high sidewalls that provide additional serving capacity than the regular frying pans do. Once you start using it, you will find that it is 50% more efficient than a burner or oven. Its heavy cast aluminum base comes with a non-stick surface that makes cleaning easy.
Also, you will have a great time cooking with its heat control system. Your food will always stay warm before serving. It also has fold-down handles for detaching the skillet pan from its base. The handles tend to fold in, allowing for more compact storage after use. Plus, its stay-cool handles and the tempered glass cover allow the pan to double up as a buffet server.
Zojirushi Gourmet D’Expert EP-RAC50 Electric Skillet
- Its heating level goes up to 480⁰.
- The cooking surface of titanium coating makes it durable.
- You will love its multifunctional usage.
- The height of the steaming plate is easily adjustable.
- Its side handles enable you to easily remove the cooking pan.
- The product disassembles easily for smooth cleaning.
- You will have some trouble storing it because of its bulky size.
- It is expensive compared to the other electric pans.
The Zojirushi Gourmet D’Expert EP-RAC50 Electric Skillet comes equipped with two pans, allowing you to use it as a standard skillet and a deep-sided pot. The design of a deep-dish inner pan allows you to make hot pots, soup, gumbo, fondue, braised roasts, etc.
On the other hand, its flat plate design possesses a ceramic surface and a non-stick surface of titanium enhancement. And it is suitable for frying and grilling bacon, seafood, steak, eggs, and other similar items. It also has a vented steamer accessory feature that makes it fitting to cook shellfish, vegetables, and steamed buns.
This model also comes with a tempered glass lid and a titanium ceramic cooking surface, which is super durable. You will also find a heat gauge that has a broad range of temperatures. Overall, the unit is quite bulky compared to the other models in this list.
It features a dimension of 15 x 8.5 x 17.5 inches and weighs over 9 pounds. The power wattage of this product stands at 1350 watts and a voltage of 120 volts. Plus, its temperature control is perfectly adjustable, and the side handles allows everything to stay cool for easier transport.
Presto 06852 Electric Skillet
- Its double design doubles as a buffet server.
- The non-stick surface allows easy cleaning after use.
- You will be using less energy than the oven.
- The glass lid allows you to have an easy view during cooking.
- Its cool-touch handles and nob allows for easy transportation.
- It is fully immersible because it is dishwasher safe.
- The surface of this pan is vulnerable to scratches.
- Lid quality could use some improvements.
The Presto 06852 Electric Skillet is perfect if you are cooking for a big family or large social gatherings during the weekend. This 16-Inch electric pan has a non-stick surface and also possesses high sidewalls. The pan features sufficient space for cooking roast pork, whole chicken, or turkey.
You will also be able to make casseroles, stews, pancakes, and donuts. Its dimension measurement spans about 23 x 13 x 9 inches and weighs up to 9 Lbs. The main body of this electric pan consists of cast aluminum material, which is extremely durable. Its surface has non-stick coatings inside out. This pan also has aluminum handles and a frame that comes in real handy during buffet parties. This skillet comes equipped with manual temperature control of the dial system.
The cooking temperature is from 200⁰-375⁰F and is also useful for cooking with low oil. The total power wattage stands at 1500 watts with a voltage of 120 volts AC. It heats up quickly and also spreads heat evenly from the base to the sidewalls. Be expectant to enjoy perfect cooking in less time with this electric pan.
De’Longhi BG45 Electric Skillet
- The Teflon coating and die-cast aluminum construction offer a sleek design.
- There is even heat distribution at all times.
- Its steam vents are perfectly adjustable for smooth steam evaporation.
- You won’t have any hassle cleaning with it.
- Highly efficient and less cooking time.
- This electric pan is cost-effective.
- There are some problems with the simmering process.
- Its coating could use some improvements.
The De’Longhi BG45 Electric Skillet has a die-cast aluminum material that conducts heat easily, allowing for easy heat distribution. Its aluminum has a Teflon layer covering, which makes this electric skillet fully dishwasher safe. I advise you to wash it with your hands to prolong the coating life of this skillet. Its dimension’s measurement consists of 19.3 x 11.8 x 8.4 inches and weighs up to 8.89 pounds. The wattage power amounts to 1500 watts with a voltage of 120 volts. It can reach a temperature of about 400⁰F.
You can also use the thermostat, which is attached to its removable cord for adjusting the heat. Its affordability and the adjustable steaming vent add up to its advantage. Most people love this skillet for its fast-heating nature, presentation, and spacious interior surface. Plus, this pan is fully reliable when keeping your food warm, and it can also double as a convenient chafing dish.
Presto 07073 Tilt-N-Fold Electric Griddle
- Its versatile nature makes it eligible for cooking a variety of food.
- The Tilt-N-Fold feature makes storage so much easier.
- Your food won’t be sticking to the pan during cooking.
- You have full control over the adjustable temperature for even cooking.
- Draining your meat is quite easy with its flip-down levers.
- The large surface is very convenient for cooking big batches of food.
- It can be a little flimsy.
- It is a little difficult to see the temperature setting.
The Presto 07073 Tilt-N-Fold Electric Griddle is a powerhouse and does a great job cooking breakfast, dinner, and lunch. Its cooking surface level for pancakes and eggs is easily adjustable to a tilted-type of surface for meats. Also, it comes with a size of 19 inches. The drip tray and its legs tend to easily fold in place for a compact storing nature.
The tray tilts in during use at a certain angle for catching grease within the drip tray. Its heavy-cast aluminum base features a cooking surface of 254 square inches. Also, the premium non-stick surface of this pan allows for sticking-free cooking and smooth cleaning. Its wattage and voltage powers are 1500 watts and 120 volts AC, respectively.
The electric pan sports a dimension of 15.18 x 19. 1.87 inches and weighs around 6.51 pounds. Its master control feature of heat control helps in automatically maintaining the right cooking temperature. You also won’t waste time emptying the drip tray, allowing for easy cleaning after use. After you remove the heat control, this electric pan is fully immersible in water. Plus, you can start flipping down the levers for tilting the grilling surface whenever you cook meat. You can easily fit it inside kitchen cabinets of 18 inches.
All-Clad SK492 Electric Skillet
- The big capacity allows you to cook big batches of food.
- You will enjoy quick and constant heating.
- Your food won’t stick at all, and the cleaning is super easy too.
- It helps in evenly cooking your food at all times.
- Precise control of temperature.
- The stainless-steel construction is of high-quality.
- Its bulky nature makes it a little hard to store.
- The price can be a little intimidating.
The All-Clad SK492 Electric Skillet comes with 16.73 x 16.73 x 6.49 inches of dimension and weighs around 13.44 pounds. Its aesthetic look makes it perfect to go on the kitchen countertop. The pan has a glass lid with a see-through feature and handles of stainless-steel material. Its stainless-steel rivets help in securing the handles permanently. The bonded metal construction of this electric pan allows you to enjoy even the distribution of heat at all times. It also features a temperature dial, which is perfectly removable and adjustable.
You can cook from warming to searing using precise temperatures right in between for easier control. Its spacious 7 qtr. Versatile capacity will help you cook for your entire family or big parties. This 14-Inch electric skillet helps you cook from a low heat of 250⁰F to a high heat of 450⁰F. The power wattage stands at a powerful 1800 watts. Its non-stick surface is fully dishwasher safe, allowing for easy cleanup after use. The non-stick coating helps you enjoy food release effortlessly.
Culina 24012 Electric Skillet
- It is perfect for small families or parties.
- The food never sticks on the surface of this electric skillet.
- Its temperature control is quite precise.
- The PFOA and PTFE free nature make it 100% safe for food.
- It can easily stand the test of time even with multiple usages.
- You can say goodbye to surface flaking.
- An insulator isn’t present between the appliance and handles.
- The plug tends to fall off a lot from the socket by itself.
The Culina 24012 Electric Skillet is a smaller electric frying pan that helps feed 1-3 people and is perfect for everyday use. It features a mirror finishing in its stainless-steel exterior. The stainless-steel body consists of 18/10 grade. Also, its interior is fully PFOA/PTFE free that offers both longevity and high-performance.
The metal handles make it portable, and its glass lid is shatterproof at all times. You also get to enjoy better temperature control with its convenient dial settings. The item has a dimension that measures over 13.8 x 5.6 x 16.4 inches and weighs up to 4.2 pounds.Its temperature settings tend to range between 225⁰F to 425⁰F, allowing it to be fitting for handling all cooking demands.
There is also an in-built temperature indicator light that notifies you once the pan reaches the targeted temperature. All thanks to its superior non-stick quality, cleaning is a breeze after use. There are also four rubber feet of a thermoplastic material that moves only when you want them to. Apart from temperature control, everything else is immersible underwater.
Cuisinart CSK-250WS Green Gourmet Electric Skillet
- It tends to heat up immediately without delays.
- There is even heat distribution that makes for great cooking.
- You can expect an effortless clean up after use.
- The 3-Year warranty deal is very tempting.
- PFOA and PTFE free that makes your food safe to cook.
- The heat is easily adjustable at all times.
- It is quite heavy, ending up taking a lot of space.
- The temperature gauge is a little inaccurate.
The Cuisinart CSK-250WS Green Gourmet Electric Skillet has a diameter of 14 inches and a non-stick cooking surface. It is ceramic-based and is fully petroleum-free. The skillet’s exterior consists of die-cast stainless-steel material. This unit also features a see-through glass lid that allows you to monitor your food without letting the heat escape.
Also, once you remove the probe, the electric pan is fully dishwasher safe. This kitchen appliance supports a power wattage of 1800 watts and can sear, braise, fry, simmer, and griddle with little to zero oil and butter.Its temperature gauge can go up to 450⁰F. You will also receive a little booklet that consists of exciting and tasty recipes.
The product’s dimension spans about 17.17 x 18.18 x 7.28 inches and weighs up to 14.15 lbs. The fact that it heats up instantly and has deep sides helps it stand out amongst other electric pans in the market. This model is also more reliable than past Cuisinart models. You will witness consistent temperature and a long-lasting non-stick coating.
Aroma Housewares AFP-1600S Gourmet Series Electric Skillet
- The stainless-steel material of commercial-grade is quite tough and long-lasting.
- Its round shape allows you to cook in a large capacity.
- The glass lid offers a full view and is shatterproof.
- You can even use it to serve food to your family and guests.
- It offers easy cooking and cleaning.
- The impact-bonded base of the unit provides even heating, allowing top results.
- The cord length of this unit is short.
- Under high heat settings, it tends to burn sometimes.
The Aroma Housewares AFP-1600S Gourmet Series Electric Skillet measures a dimension of 15.75 x 1.77 x 11.81 inches and weighs about 5 pounds. Its power consumption stands at 1500 watts and 120 volts. This unit brings the combo of modern electric convenience and classic cookware to life. This electric pan is fitting for boiling, pan-frying, stir-frying, etc.
It features enough space to cook significant portions of food every time. It is perfect for families that have 3-5 members. The stainless-steel metal body of this unit has 18/10 industrial-grade properties, allowing for superior quality.It heats up immediately and also distributes heat evenly for excellent cooking. Yes, it has a stainless-steel surface, but it does an equally great job cleaning and quick food release.
This electric skillet also comes with a tough glass lid, where you get to watch over your food without letting the heat and moisture escape. Its cooking temperature stands between 225⁰F-425⁰F. Plus, you can use its dial setting for controlling the temperature during cooking.
Presto 06620 Electric Skillet
- This unit is super affordable.
- Its versatile nature makes it fitting for a ton of use.
- Your food will have even heating, leading to a delicious outcome.
- There is precise control of temperature.
- Its non-stick coating makes both cooking and cleaning easier.
- This pan isn’t prone to dents, peeling, bending, or warping.
- You can’t make soup with it because it doesn’t go that deep.
- Certain customer issues about not receiving enough screws for assembling it.
And for the last one in this list, we have the Presto O6620 Electric Skillet, a multifunctional usage. It supports roasting, frying, grilling, stewing, baking, and casseroles for over four people. The pan comes equipped with a non-stick coating surface, which enables you to clean easily and uses little to no butter and oil at all.
Its control master knob for heat control helps maintain temperatures between 175⁰F, which is warm to 400⁰F. Also, this unit has stay-cool handles that make it super portable and prevents hand burns.The lid of this appliance consists of plastic, and it keeps your food perfectly warm at all times. You have to realize that it is a budget choice for most people.
So, the size mainly caters to people from smaller families or for small social gatherings. Its ability to cook meals fast, compact nature, and affordability are the biggest highlights of this unit. This item’s dimension measures up to 13.7 x 12.7 x 5.5 inches and weighs over 4.8 pounds. Its wattage power is 1000 watts with a voltage of 120 volts.
Summing It Up!
Electric pans form a very useful part of the kitchen component, especially with the growing rate of fried food chain stores worldwide. If you have reached this section of the article, you will find it easy to pick the ultimate best electric pan for yourself.
Any of these units in the list can work as a great skillet for you. However, it is important to analyze them for yourself and pick one that meets your need and convenience. With this skillet, soon, you will be blowing up the kitchen countertop with the tastiest dishes.
You’ll Also Like: